Topaz, 4.90 ct. Yellow, No Heat, No Treatment, Hand Cut In Germany, Rare!
- Rare Genuine Totally Without ANY Treatment or heat Yellow Topaz
- Weight - 4.90 carats
- Master Cut in Germany and the Rough is From a Very Old German Mine now exhausted, closed, and not producing. Very rare and gorgeous yellow color is very hard to find in untreated gems. No radiation used on this gem it is natural hue and color.
- Very Rare.
- Gorgeous! Greenish-Yellow
- Clarity - Flawless
- Need Measurements added.
- Hardness 8 on MOHS Scale.
- NOTES - This yellow topaz has no radiation or any other treatment. Discovered in an old mine in Germany the mine is now closed and has not produced material in years. It is very rare indeed to find a master cut yellow topaz of this quality whiteout treatment. The gorgeous yellow has a tiny hint of green making it even more desirable. There is no window in the gem and when held up to the light will close off perfectly and take on a satiny sheen. This is an attribute unique to topaz from this mine. This would make a gorgeous men’s ring.