Zircon, 13.64 ct. Vivid Yellow, Large Oval Cut, Sri Lanka
- Gem Type - Greenish yellow Zircon
Color - Rare, Vivid Greenish-Yellow to Golden Yellow depending on light. Slight greenish hue is highly desirable.
Weight - 13.64 carat
Shape - Oval cut (antique cut perfect for Deco and Antique/Vintage Jewelry
Clarity - VVS, Dispersion is higher than Diamond this ring really sparkles. No windowing.
Origin - This natural earth mined Zircon is from Ceylon (Now Sri Lanka).
- Natural gem, not cheap cubic zirconia which was named after this gem due to its similarity to Diamond. Shown in bright shade, sunlight, ambient and low light.
- It is frequently mistaken for yellow diamond and this is a highly desirable, rare and sought after color in a rare larger size for this color.
- Price per carat on Vivid Yellow Zircon goes up at 1 ct, 3 ct, 5 ct, 7 ct and 10 ct benchmark sizes making this a 5th benchmark stone. at 13.64 ct
- Perfect size for pendant or statement ring or a top quality stone for a collector.
- No known heat. No other treatment.
Size - 15.44mm x 12.68mm x 7.11mm
Hardness - 6.5-7.5 mohs Hard enough for daily wear.
- If this gem does not sell prior we will have it mounted into an Art Deco or Art Nuevo, pearl enhancer.