Royal Blue, 6.20+ ct. Sapphire Deco Ring 136 Near Colorless Diamonds 5+ ct. GIA Cert. Size 5.75
- Royal Blue, Sapphire and Diamond Art-Deco Ring, Heavy 14k Yellow Gold 6.20+ carat (sapphire alone, heat only)
- 11.33 x 9.09 x 4.10 mm
- Gold weight .57 oz.
- Brilliant cut
- Step cut
136 Diamonds estimated conservatively at 5.0+ carats.
- GIA Certified as natural sapphire heat only, diamonds near colorless as per GIA
- The value of this Art Deco piece in diamonds and gold alone are barely reflected in the price and look at the color and size of the sapphire, estimated at 6.20 carats.
- Transition piece between Deco and Hollywood Regency. 1920's 1930's
Heavy Gold Custom Estate Piece
- High Quality Diamonds. VS-VVS, G+ color
- Carat weight of sapphire is established by mm to carat conversion chart for sapphire adding tables, belly and girdle size (range was 6.65 to 7.74) on main stone. The default is 7.20 as probable weight of the sapphire. The same chart was used for the diamond conversion for the 136 diamonds set in the ring indicated 5+ carats of diamonds. Ring was priced and listed below 5.50+ carat probable diamond weight to make sure you get a great deal.
- Hallmarks have been worn away and are no longer legible due to age and wear. The ring is in perfect condition. Gold was tested for percentage of gold in ring and determined to be 14k.